Shepherd’s Pie by Sabrina
Shepherd's Pie by Sabrina
SabrinaThis shepherd's pie includes a number of seasonings and flavors. It is basically a gourmet dish.
- 3 potatoes large
- garlic salt
- 2 cups corn frozen
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion large, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 10 oz. tomatoes dried, drained
- 1 Tbsp. thyme
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Clean, peel, and boil potatoes until tender. Mash boiled potatoes with milk, butter, garlic salt, oregano, and paprika. Set aside.
- Boil corn in saucepot. Then set aside.
- In large saucepan, melt butter. Once melted, add chopped onion and saute until golden.
- Add ground beef to the onions.
- Once ground beef starts to brown, stir in minced garlic, flour, beef broth, tomatoes, herbs, Worcestershire sauce, and corn. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour cooked mixture into casserole dish.
- Spoon potatoes over meat in casserole dish.
- Place the pan in the over at 350°F for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
- Try adding cheddar cheese to the potatoes (or on top of them).