Day 5 is now open for MuggleNet’s 2011 Holiday Advent Calendar giveaway event
We have just opened the hidden door for our fifth day of the MuggleNet’s 2011 Holiday Advent Calendar giveaway event. Again, the response has been overwhelming and we thank each of you for your comments and support to this event.
Are you still wondering what pages the clues for the first three days were suppose to lead you to on the site? Well, here is the recap and the winners for each day so far:
- Dumbledore image with written clue of “Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!”
- Clues lead to Sorcerer’s Stone in the Books section.
- Winner of the trivia question was Skye McAllister of Canada.
- Jim Dale image with written clue of “The Year Jim Dale won his Grammy Award for the reading of ‘Deathly Hallows.'”
- Clues lead to 2008 Year in Review.
- Winner of the trivia question was Teressa Hirsch of New York.
- Deathly Hallows DVD image with written clue of “This item was just released yesterday in the UK.”
- Clues lead to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD info page.
- Winner of the trivia question was Brandon Huffman of Pennsylvania.
Day 4 winner will be announced tomorrow.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the Advent Calendar (note: this contest is over) and follow the instructions and clues to find the right page on the site. Submit the answer to the hidden trivia question (not the one on the main calendar) and maybe you will be a winner.
This is open to all of the MuggleNet and Harry Potter fans around the world.