MuggleNet’s 2011 Advent Calendar giveaway event announces first day winner
The second day’s door is currently open and we encourage all fans to join in this fun contest; however, we want to re-emphasize the game play instructions to clear up any confusion. Please read all of the instructions before proceeding on:
– Head over to our advent event calendar page right here (note: this contest has ended).
– Search for the hidden image around the picture of “The Burrow” art by Keith James.
– Hover your mouse over the hidden image, and you will see a written clue.
– Use the hidden image and clue to guide you on your quest to finding the corresponding page on the MuggleNet site (MuggleNet Fan Fiction and MuggleNet Interactive are included in this event).
– You will know you found the right page when you see a smaller image of “The Burrow” art. (It will also say “Congratulations! You found today’s 2011 MuggleNet Holiday Advent Calendar page” at the top of the image)
– Below the image on the webpage will be a trivia question and instructions to submit your answer.
Simple right? We had 681 submissions yesterday so thank you to all for playing along. It is obvious by the responses and comments, that many of you are enjoying this competition.
This event is open to EVERY MuggleNet and Harry Potter fan in the world!
Some of the prizes we are giving away include:
- Kymera Wands from The Wand Company
- Alivan’s Wandmakers gifts
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Bucholz
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Sweet Shoppe by Dinah Bucholz
- Page to Screen Tote bags from HarperCollins publishing
- MuggleNet T-shirts
- Dear Mr. Potter Book by Lily Zalon
- A few other excellent gifts including (1) Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey book from HarperCollins publishing
Good luck to all of you! There are 24 days to go.