GloriaThese adorable appetizers are perfect for a Harry Potter party or trivia night. The pretzel and cheese brooms will be flying off the plate!
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 12 chives thin
- Fold all cheese slices. Cut the broom fringes using a knife.
- Roll a slice of cheese around each pretzel with the fringes pointing away from the pretzel rod.
- Wrap a thin chive around the top of the cheese and tie a knot to keep the cheese on the pretzel.
- For added fun, serve with cherry tomato 'quaffles'.