Trailer for ‘Harry Potter: Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey’ eight-book box set
Thanks to Amazon, this newly released trailer gives Potter fans a look at the eight-book box set, Harry Potter: Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey. The box set, with a release date of December 4, includes the following:
- Wizard Wear and Muggle Attire: Costuming the World of Harry Potter
- The Creature Shop Compendium: Flora and Fauna from the Harry Potter Films
- A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
- Movie Magic: Practical Props and Exciting Effects
- Environments Envisioned: Building Fantastic Sets and Scouting Dramatic Locations
- Harry Potter: Page to Screen
- Ten Years Later: Life on Set with the Harry Potter Cast and Crew
- The Paintings of Hogwarts: Masterpieces from the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Sets
There will only be 3,000 copies of the set sold worldwide. If you purchase the set, it gets delivered along with a numbered certificate of authenticity. The trailer gives a brief look into each of the books, and it is clear that each one is full of beautiful images and extensive detail.
The set is currently priced on Amazon at $600. You can view more images of the box set as well as pre-order it here.
Will you purchase one of the 3,000 limited box sets? Share your thoughts on the trailer below!