15 Signs You Need to Stop Reading the Sixth Book
Guaranteed to prove your obsession!
You know you need to stop reading Book Six when you…
- Are still wearing black in mourning.
- Ask your parents if the death of anyone you know is listed in the Obituary.
- …don’t explain yourself when they ask who died.
- Repeatedly report to the police that you know where Snape is hiding.
- Keep repeating under your breath “the locket… the cup… the snake… something of Gryffindor or Ravenclaw’s…”
- Practice nonverbal spells.
- Draw an extremely detailed Marauder’s Map and obsessively check it to see where Malfoy is.
- Try to Apparate and insist that you just need to get the hang of it.
- …mutter the “three D’s” under your breath while you practice.
- Comment to people that you enjoyed Dumbledore’s Army because it was like having friends.
- Randomly yell, “He will only be gone from the school when none here are loyal to him!” during class.
- …refuse to explain what you mean/who you’re talking about.
- Fire arrows in tribute to Dumbledore.
- Proudly tell anyone who will listen that you are Dumbledore’s man/woman through and through.
- Write up/read lists like this one.
Submitted by: Janet Gilroy