Ten Things That Mean a Friendship is Real
The trio of Harry, Ron, and Hermione is arguably some of the most famous in today’s society. This is a list of things that mean a friendship is real, inspired by our favorite fictional friends and their relationships.
1. Being Able to Admit That You Were Wrong After an Argument
2. Sharing Humiliating Moments
3. Learning from Each Other
4. Not Being Able to NOT Talk to Each Other When You Are Supposed to Be Quiet
5. Being an “Insufferable Know-It-All,” but Your Friends Still like You
6. Looking like Fools for a Laugh
7. Being a Shoulder to Cry On
8. Breaking Rules Together
9. Being There for Support Through Loss and Hard Times
10. Sharing Laughter
Want more posts like this one? MuggleNet is 99% volunteer-run, and we need your help. With your monthly pledge of $1, you can interact with creators, suggest ideas for future posts, and enter exclusive swag giveaways!
Support us on Patreon