WOULD YOU RATHER… be a Squib or a Muggle-born? #MNWYR
At first, it might seem quite obvious; at least it was for me. In the end, I still came to the same conclusion, but there were some aspects I hadn’t considered. Let’s take a look.
- Despite your lack of magical ability, you retain your knowledge of the wizarding world.
- You can still see things that are hidden to Muggles.
- You have access to magical animals and objects that will assist you.
- If you stretch it, you could consider yourself the smartest of Muggles.
- The wizarding world looks down on you.
- To some wizards, you’re worse than a Muggle-born.
- Developing resentment toward the others around you who are able to perform magic.
- Low tolerance from your magical family.
More info at: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Squibs
- I mean, at the age of 11 you learned you had magical powers. (Who wouldn’t love that?!)
- You get to avoid boring Muggle school.
- And a normal Muggle life.
- You get to enjoy the aspects of two different worlds.
- Certain friends and family might try to take advantage of you.
- Some Pure-bloods degrade and hate you.
- Learning a new currency and government.
More info at: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Muggle-born
So WOULD YOU RATHER… be a Squib or a Muggle-born? Let us know in the comments below or over on Twitter using #MNWYR.