GIVEAWAY: Exclusive Pottermore Framed Print!
The world’s No. 1 Harry Potter site has another amazing giveaway for Potterheads in the US, UK, or Europe!
MuggleNet has an opportunity for one of our fans to win an exclusive Pottermore framed print! This is an incredible opportunity for one VERY lucky fan! What better way to commemorate the beginning of Harry’s magical journey than with a gorgeous piece of art depicting the Hogwarts Express?
If you’re not willing to risk not owning this beautiful piece, you can also purchase the print from the Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4. The print comes framed with a lovely replica ticket, certificate of authenticity, and – if you order before the end of May – an exclusive Platform 9 3/4 keychain!
Enter today as this contest runs from Sunday, May 24 to Saturday, May 30 ONLY! Winner will be drawn at random on May 31, 2015.
- The contest is open to everyone within the Continental United States, European Union countries, and all of the United Kingdom ONLY.
- All entries must include a valid email address and name.
- Winner will be randomly selected on May 31, 2015. The winner will be notified and must verify acceptance of the prize prior to the personal information being released.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for any other cash prize.
- Winning individual permits the use of names on the MuggleNet website in news posts, editorials, social media, and other public relations media.
- In using Rafflecopter to obtain entries for this contest, MuggleNet hereby agrees to not:
- Use the Rafflecopter Site to run a promotion and manipulate Entrants into entering the promotion without the intention of giving out a prize
- Use email addresses collected by Rafflecpter maliciously or violate the CAN-SPAM Act, a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have us stop emailing them
- Use the Rafflecopter Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. We will not, in the use of the Rafflecopter Site, violate any laws in our jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that is illegal, abusive, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, defamatory, offensive, invades another’s privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent our affiliation with a person or entity
- Collect, upload, phish, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any login data and/or passwords for other web sites, software or services
- Collect, upload, phish, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available credit card information or other forms of financial data used for collecting payments
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Rafflecopter Site
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “spider” or “screen scrape” any web pages contained in the Rafflecopter Site
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the software used to provide the Rafflecopter Site
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy or exploit any other portion of the Rafflecopter Site, without the express written permission of Rafflecopter;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Rafflecopter Site, or any servers or networks connected to the Rafflecopter Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Rafflecopter Site
- Modify, adapt or hack the Rafflecopter Site or falsely imply that some other site is associated with Rafflecopter Site