Eight Things We Wouldn’t Mind If J.K. Rowling Were Our Neighbor
Here’s something you don’t think about everyday: There are people who are J.K. Rowling’s neighbors. Recently, those neighbors complained to the media that the gardeners the author hired to trim her 30-ft hedges were causing traffic around the neighborhood. Those people clearly don’t know how lucky they have it. Here’s a few things we wouldn’t mind if J.K. Rowling were our neighbor:
1. Passive aggressive notes about taking our garbage bins up on time.
2. If her dog barks all night.
3. Loud music during parties – especially if it were “Hedwig’s Theme.”
4. If her lights were on all night.
5. Watering her plants when she’s not home.
6. If she blocked our car in.
7. Birthday parties in the back yard with hundreds of loud, noisy kids and… a “magician” (or two).
8. When you try to celebrate Harry’s birthday with some tasteful lawn decorations only to be outdone by the display next door.
Basically, Jo, there’s nothing you can do that would make us want to live anywhere else. <3<3<3<3