There Are Some Things You Can’t Share Without Liking Each Other…
On this day in 1991, arguably one of the best fictional friendships was formed: that between Harry, Ron, and Hermione. A run-in with a troll on Halloween was the moment when the trio became united. In honor of three of the best friends we know, here is a list of some of the things you can’t possibly face without becoming friends.
- Knocking out a 12-foot-tall mountain troll and living to tell the tale.
2. Brewing and drinking questionable concoctions in a school bathroom.
3. Experiencing the most bogus classes together.
4. Attending the sporting event of the year.
5. Sharing a mutual hatred for one very deserving person.
6. Navigating the confusing years of raging hormones.
7. Facing down pure evil in the biggest battle of your time…
And once again live to tell the tale.