Dating Sirius Black: Pros and Cons List
Sirius Black, a handsome bad boy who can turn into a dog? Yes, please. While I would like to simply declare the decision of whether or not to date Sirius Black an easy one, what fun would that be? Harry, Draco, Ron, and Neville have all undergone the process of pros and cons lists, so of course I have to do the same for Sirius.
To date or not to date: Sirius Black
- He seems to always end up with the wizarding equivalent of private jets. First a flying motorcycle, then a hippogriff.
- He owns a house, which I’m assuming is mortgage free due to the length of time it has been in the Black family.
- He’s extremely loyal. As a Hufflepuff, I admire his dedication and long friendship with James and Remus.
- He turns into a dog. Dogs are a girl’s best friend!
- He has a reckless side. Being such an organized person, I enjoy a spontaneous streak in others.
- He’s assumed to be a mass murderer. I would prefer not to have a boyfriend I have to keep hidden for fear of Dementors showing up to drag him back to prison.
- The house he owns is barely fit for human habitation.
- How would I ever win a fight if he can turn into a dog and pitifully wag his tail at me…
- He can sometimes develop a loathing for a person with no particular reason.
Houses can be exterminated with a little work, and maybe a secret relationship would invite less meddling from family members, so it seems that a few of the cons can be reversed or removed. Obviously, I would date Sirius Black.