“Harry Potter”-Themed School of Wizardry Festival This Weekend at Lancaster Castle
Grab your wand, hop in your flying Ford Anglia, and jet on over to Lancaster Castle this weekend to attend the School of Wizardry event!
From the creative minds at Sneaky Experience, this weekend is shaping up to be one of the most immersive Harry Potter events around. From August 25 to August 29, Lancaster Castle is hosting a Harry Potter festival complete with classes, potion making, charm casting, games, and food from a variety of different local vendors. There are even a few alcoholic drinks in the Sneaky Cauldron Cafe nearby for those old enough to imbibe.
The director of Sneaky Experience, Julia Benfield, states,
Our [e]vents are delivered in a unique and exciting way, which engage[s] with audiences of all ages, who immerse themselves in the entertainment, adding to the fun.
Between the fire-breathers, talking photo frames, grim gatekeepers, and “Gobby, the Goblin,” it promises to be a fun event for attendees of all walks of life!
The main event is the screening of all eight of the movies. Closer Magazine has listed that they will be played in this order:
- Thursday, August 25, 6:30 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- Friday, August 26, 12:00 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Friday, August 26, 6:30 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Saturday, August 27, 12:00 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Saturday, August 27, 6:30 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Sunday, August 28, 12:00 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Sunday, August 28, 6:30 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- Monday, August 29, 12:00 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Monday, August 29, 6:30 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
Tickets are £14.50 for children, £17.50 for adults, and £55 for families.
Head over to the Sneaky Experience website to buy some tickets before they all magically disappear! And once you finish up there, fly back on your Firebolt, and use our comment section below to tell us how much you liked the event or share your photos with us!