Neiman Marcus Offers Chance to Design One-of-a-Kind “Fantastic Beasts” Costume with Colleen Atwood
Did you have to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them twice because you were too distracted by Colleen Atwood’s gorgeous costume designs to follow the plot? You’ll be intrigued to know that Neiman Marcus is offering the chance to work one-on-one with the designer to create a one-of-a-kind wizarding costume. With the hefty price tag of $300,000, it’s an experience most of us can only dream of – but it’s a pretty good dream, so here are all the lavish details of what Neiman Marcus’s Colleen Atwood experience includes.
The lucky recipient of this gift and a guest will spend the day with Colleen Atwood, joining forces to create a one-of-a-kind outfit inspired by the designer’s latest project, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, opening November 16 in theaters. The most fantastic day will include lunch and a collaborative design session with Atwood, a fitting to take comprehensive measurements, and a photo op to commemorate the experience.
If that wasn’t enough, the purchase price of the experience also includes a $10,000 donation to Lumos and a $10,000 donation to the Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation – so you can feel like you’re helping the world at the same time you’re living your dream.
Plus, you’ll also receive a swag bag filled with items from the Noble Collection, HarperCollins, and more. And – we know your head is exploding already, but bear with us – if you purchase the Colleen Atwood experience before November 1, you’ll also receive two tickets to either the Paris or London premiere, including access to the red carpet. Take a minute to process that while you watch this promotional video.
Still with us? Here’s the final tally of everything that is included:
- Ms. Atwood will design and create a one-of-a-kind garment for the customer.
- Ms. Atwood will be available for one brainstorming session/initial fitting and lunch for the customer and a guest in Los Angeles.
- Photograph of customer/guest with Ms. Atwood
- Outfit sketch autographed by Ms. Atwood
- Final fitting to be completed by Ms. Atwood’s assistant; assistant to travel to the customer’s location
- Mutually agreed-upon number of picture-related items to be bundled with the Fantasy Gift that may include:
- Autographed Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald mini-poster from San Diego Comic-Con
- Collection of three HarperCollins’ Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald “making of” books: Lights, Camera, Magic!: The Making of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald; The Art of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald; and The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Selection of two Fantastic Beasts wands from the Noble Collection:
- Dumbledore wand
- Grindelwald wand
- Contingent upon the premieres being scheduled by the vendor, two admit-one tickets to the London or Paris premiere screening will be provided, which includes access to the red carpet, to be bundled with the Fantasy Gift if purchased by November 1, 2018. Tickets to the after-party will not be included.
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re on our way to buy our Powerball and Mega Millions tickets. As long as we’re dreaming, we might as well dream big!
Thanks to Margot L. Robinson for the tip!