New York Facebook and Instagram Headquarters Get a Magical Makeover
Employees at the Facebook and Instagram headquarters in New York City are in for a magical treat – the Wizarding World partnered with Instagram NY to transform its miNY conference room into an area fit for a wizard.
The miNY conference room was no ordinary room to begin with – some famous Muggles like Sarah Jessica Parker, Donatella Versace, and Katie Couric have visited it before. Eva Chen, highly regarded social media influencer and Head of Fashion Partnerships at Instagram, along with her team, was honored with a sneak peek at the magic residing in the room, which highlights Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
These unique products cater to everyone – from the Harry Potter collector to those looking for something magical to decorate their own space. Here’s a list of some of the products used in the makeover:
- A Pottery Barn Teen (PBteen) Harry Potter Golden Snitch clock that will definitely have you checking the time constantly
- A PBteen Harry Potter Golden Snitch task lamp that will totally make those late-night work sessions more bearable
- The Snitch makes a reappearance in the PB Kids Harry Potter Snitch Shaped Pillow, perfect for those winter cuddles
- There’s also a PB Kids Harry Potter gold wizard mirror that will leave you with an excellent excuse to check your reflection more than usual
- The Harry Potter real talking Sorting Hat is something entirely different. If you haven’t been Sorted yet, this is your chance.
- A collector’s Hedwig plush is also among all the treasures.
- The Noble Collection of Harry Potter wands and confections from Jelly Belly complete the magical room.
Eva Chen posted about the event on her Instagram account and was clearly excited about all the magic she found.
The space included a couch complete with a Golden Snitch pillow and a table decorated in Hogwarts House colors that also had some of the wands from the Noble Collection. It also housed a copy of the Marauder’s Map, which Hedwig and a Pygmy Puff decided to sit on. If you looked closely, you would spot a mischievous Niffler hiding in the corner as well. The walls were decorated in what one could probably call a Daily Prophet style. Looking around, it’s clear that you’ll have a hard time finding a room with more magic than this one.
With all the magic and products on display, it is needless to say that employees at the office are likely having the most magical time of their lives. You can check out some of the products and pictures of the event below.