Tickets Now on Sale for Hogwarts After Dark
Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London – The Making of Harry Potter is an incredible experience, and it continues to dazzle with the breathtaking Hogwarts After Dark event. You won’t have to wait any longer for tickets, since they’re now on sale!
— Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (@wbtourlondon) July 30, 2019
If you thought touring parts of the Harry Potter movie sets was amazing, wait until you see their Halloween makeover! On October 25–27, walk the sets, have delicious spooky treats, and be led into the Forbidden Forest by a trail of lanterns:
Begin your magical evening by stepping onto the red carpet through the doors of the wizarding school into the Great Hall, which will be completely transformed for Hallowe’en. The Great Hall will be decorated with over 100 floating pumpkins, as seen on[-]screen in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, while the long tables will be laden with a Hallowe’en feast of red apples, pumpkins and cauldrons of lollipops.
Check out the fantastic itinerary for each evening:
- 7:30 p.m. – Arrive for spooky cocktail and canapé reception
- 8:15 p.m. – Studio Tours commence in two groups
- 8:30 p.m. – Dinner served in the Great Hall
- 9:45 p.m. – Explore the Studio Tour before enjoying dessert in the Forbidden Forrest
- 10:15 p.m. – Lantern trail into the Forbidden Forest with bowl food desserts
- 11:00 p.m. – Explore a darkened Diagon Alley
- 11:45 p.m. – Studio Tour concludes
- 12:00 p.m. – Studio Tour closes
These events are open to guests over 18 years old, and tickets are priced at £240.00 or just over $292.00.
Will you be attending Hogwarts After Dark this year? Let us know what you’re most excited for!