Dumbledore’s Lemon Drop and Honey Cocktail
“‘Would you care for a lemon drop?’
‘A lemon drop. They’re a kind of Muggle sweet I’m rather fond of.’” (SS 10)
Dumbledore's Lemon Drop & Honey Cocktail
- 2 oz. gin
- 3/4 oz. lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 oz. honey syrup
- Fill shaker halfway with ice. Add ingredients.
- Shake vigerously and strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon twist.
- To make honey syrup: Combine equal parts (by volume) water and honey in pot. Heat until honey is dissolved. Cool and store in refrigerator. Use as needed.
- This is an alcoholic drink and not intended for minors. A mocktail could be made by replacing the rum with lemon-lime soda or soda water.