Reckon Fred’d take a bit of Cockroach Cluster if I told him they were peanuts?” (PA 10)
- 12 oz. chocolate chips semi-sweet
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 cup pecans halves
- 1/2 cup marshmallows mini
- 3 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, combine the chocolate and butter over medium heat. Stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Once the chocolate is quickly melting, 3 to 5 minutes, bring the heat down to low. Continue stirring.
- Add the milk and stir together until smooth, 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the pecans, marshmallows, and coconut. Stir until everything is thoroughly coated in chocolate, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto the parchment paper. Be sure to leave a little room between each candy.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for 4 hours.
- This recipe is from Rita Mock-Pike's The Unofficial Hogwarts for the Holidays Cookbook.