Reckon Fred’d take a bit of Cockroach Cluster if I told him they were peanuts?” (PoA 200)
- 12 oz. chocolate chips semi-sweet
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 cup pecans halves
- 1/2 cup marshmallows mini
- 3 Tbsp. coconut shredded
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, combine chocolate and butter over medium heat. Stir constantly to avoid burning.
- After 3 to 5 minutes, or once the chocolate begins to melt, reduce heat to low. Continue stirring.
- Add milk and stir together until smooth for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pecans, marshmallows, and coconut until everything is thoroughly coated in chocolate.
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of the mixture per candy onto the parchment paper. Be sure to leave a little room between each candy.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for 4 hours.
- This recipe is from Rita Mock-Pike's The Unofficial Hogwarts for the Holidays Cookbook.