… though I wouldn’t say no to a large bottle of Ogden’s Old Firewhisky!” (CoS 100)
- 1 shot whiskey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco
- Combine whiskey, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a closed container.
- Age mixture for 4 to 7 days in a dark, cool place.
- When ready to serve, mix in Tabasco sauce and let stand for 2 minutes before drinking.
- This is an alcoholic drink and not intended for minors.
- This recipe is from Rita Mock-Pike's The Unofficial Hogwarts for the Holidays Cookbook.