… though I wouldn’t say no to a large bottle of Ogden’s Old Firewhisky!” (CoS 100)
Rita Mock-PikeThis recipe for a spicy whiskey shot is sure to have you and your friends feeling the burn, thanks to the hit of Tabasco. It takes several days to infuse the cinnamon flavor into the whiskey, so be sure to plan ahead.
- 1 shot whiskey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco
- Combine whiskey, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a closed container.
- Age mixture for 4 to 7 days in a dark, cool place.
- When ready to serve, mix in Tabasco sauce and let stand for 2 minutes before drinking.
- This is an alcoholic drink and not intended for minors.
- This recipe is from Rita Mock-Pike's The Unofficial Hogwarts for the Holidays Cookbook.