Hibon said from the very beginning that the “Harry Potter” production team wanted to have a shadowy, candlelit feel, and he added that “the Harry Potter world is already extremely magical, so I think the desire to go back to something simpler… was what we were attracted to.”
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Thu, Aug 13
- Harry Potter adult hardback editions by Andrew Davidson
- Fri, Aug 14
- Jamie Parker's birthday
- Sat, Aug 15
- Jim Dale's birthday
- Sun, Aug 16
- Evanna Lynch's birthday
- Mon, Aug 17
- Helen McCrory's birthday
- Tue, Aug 18
- Celestina Warbeck's birthday
- Wed, Aug 19
- Porpentina "Tina" Goldstein's birthday
- Harry uses Floo powder for the first time and accidentally ends upin Knockturn Alley
- “When we come face-to-face with one down a dark alley, we’re going to be having a look to see if its solid, aren’t we, we’re not going to be asking, ‘Excuse me, are you the imprint of a departed soul?’”
- July 25, 2006 – The paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is released in the United States.
Did You Know
- Sybill Trelawney’s middle name is Patricia.