Thanks for your patience, as this chapter took a record 3 months to pull together. My prognostication, back in September, that it was going to come out in record time, goes to show that I probably have Trelawney blood! I am fairly confident that the time-management crisis that curtailed my creative writing for a few months is now behind me (more or less), so I hope you can expect a few more Quills in 2011!
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Sat, Aug 8
- Katie Leung's birthday
- Tue, Aug 11
- Ginny Weasley's birthday
- Wed, Aug 12
- Harry's disciplinary hearing at the Ministry
- Thu, Aug 13
- Harry Potter adult hardback editions by Andrew Davidson
- “Don’t be silly. Of course I won’t be in three classes at once.”
- August 2, 2007 – Scholastic announced that Deathly Hallows sold 11.5 million copies in ten days.
Did You Know
- “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” was first published on June 26, 1997, by Bloomsbury. There were only 500 hardback copies printed for the initial print run.