Of all the places you might expect to find “Harry Potter”, money probably isn’t one of them. However, if you either live in or find yourself traveling to Scotland, you could be in for a pleasant surprise!
- Tue, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Wed, Jul 8
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- “I don’t know who Maxime thinks she’s kidding. If Hagrid’s half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones… the only thing that’s got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur.”
- October 1999 – MuggleNet opens its doors as one of the first fansites dedicated to Harry Potter. To this day, the website, founded by then 12-year-old Emerson Spartz, is still the most visited Harry Potter fansite online.
Did You Know
- A picture of Gandalf the Grey (from The Lord of the Rings) can be seen in the collection of great wizards in Albus Dumbledore’s study in the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets film.