The fictional world of “Harry Potter” may soon become (augmented) reality since a patent has been filed that aims to improve the visual experience at Universal Studios parks!
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Thu, Aug 6
- Harry blows up Aunt Marge
- Sat, Aug 8
- Katie Leung's birthday
- Tue, Aug 11
- Ginny Weasley's birthday
- Wed, Aug 12
- Harry's disciplinary hearing at the Ministry
- “She’s been breaking into your broom shed in the garden since the age of six and taking each of your brooms out in turn when you weren’t looking.”
- June 28, 2004 – The title of the sixth book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, was revealed.
Did You Know
- Dudley Dursley was almost in the epilogue of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows”, standing on Platform 9 3/4 with a magical child.