Last week, the two biggest book extravaganzas of the year descended upon New York City – BookExpo, a conference for press, booksellers, and publishing insiders that previews the fall’s most anticipated book releases, and BookCon, a convention for all those who love to read!
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- Mon, Jul 13
- OWL results arrive at the Burrow
- Wed, Jul 15
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie
- WWoHP at Universal Japan's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 16
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book
- “What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows.”
- June 1, 2007 – It is revealed that the Harry Potter theme park will cost upwards of $295 million to build.
Did You Know
- After Fred Weasley died, George Weasley was no longer able to conjure a Patronus.