Get ready to use your “Harry Potter” knowledge for good by attending this exciting debate with its very controversial topic.
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- “I know what you are known as. But to me, I’m afraid, you will always be Tom Riddle. It is one of the irritating things about old teachers. I am afraid that they never quite forget their charges’ youthful beginnings.”
- November 20, 2006 – The trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is made available online.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling named the driver and conductor of the Knight Bus after her grandfathers, Ernie and Stanley.