I have done some weird things behind closed doors as a “Harry Potter” fan, and I’ve compiled them here solely for your entertainment. What’s the weirdest thing YOU’VE done as a “Harry Potter” fan? Can you top some of mine?
- Thu, Jun 4
- Trio goes through the trapdoor
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (US)
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- “It only put me in Gryffindor because I asked not to go in Slytherin. . . .”
- April 18, 2006 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire grosses $20 million in IMAX.
Did You Know
- Aunt Marge’s “lift-off” effect in “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” was achieved using a combination of inflatable body parts, prosthetic makeup, air tubes, and wire harness.