Universal Studios’ proposed name for its new theme park might spark some objection from Warner Bros.
- Sat, Dec 5
- Benedict Clarke's birthday
- Sun, Dec 6
- Newt Scamander disembarks from a steamship in New York harbor
- Edward Tudor-Pole's birthday
- Rubeus Hagrid's birthday
- Jack Thorne's birthday
- Mon, Dec 7
- Henry Shaw, Jr. is killed
- Wed, Dec 9
- Imogen Heap's birthday
- Thu, Dec 10
- Hermione steals Polyjuice Potion ingredients
- Sir Kenneth Branagh's birthday
- Ronan Raftery's birthday
- Fri, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- “Pity you can’t attach an extra arm to yours [broom], Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you.”
- December 31, 2005 – The Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire film soundtrack makes top 10 of 2005.
Did You Know
- The name Harry Potter appears 29 times in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, while the name Voldemort appears 38 times.