Defeat Death Eaters and come face-to-face with He Who Must Not Be Named in the upcoming board game release from The OP.
- Sat, Oct 3
- Christian Coulson's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Illustrated Edition
- Sun, Oct 4
- Minerva McGonagall's birthday
- Will Theakston's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Illustrated Edition
- Mon, Oct 5
- Dumbledore's Army forms at the Hog's Head
- Tiana Benjamin's birthday
- Tue, Oct 6
- Scarlett Byrne's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone Illustrated Edition
- Wed, Oct 7
- Umbridge almost catches Sirius in Gryffindor Tower fireplace
- Educational Decree No. 24 is passed
- Mark Radcliffe's birthday
- Thu, Oct 8
- Ian Hart's birthday
- “My brothers, my sisters. The clock is ticking faster. We who live for freedom, for truth, and for love. The moment has come to share my vision of the future that awaits if we do not rise up and take our rightful place in the world. Where we wizards are free. Aurors, join me in this circle, pledge to me your eternal allegiance, or die.”
- November 15, 2002 – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is released in theaters worldwide. It goes on to make a total of $879 million globally.
Did You Know
- The Giant Squid is a peaceful creature. It can be seen coming up to the surface to be tickled or fed toast; it has even been known to rescue students who have fallen in.