Do you love playing word games? “Harry Potter” Lexicon GO! might be just the new game you need in your life! Find out how you can win one by clicking here!
- Thu, Jun 4
- Trio goes through the trapdoor
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (US)
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- “You actually are joking, Perce. . . . I don’t think I’ve heard you joke since you were —”
- July 16, 2007 – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix film grosses $330 million worldwide.
Did You Know
- “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” was once called “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”.