What with all of the “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child” excitement this summer, it’s understandable if you’ve overlooked another recent release – “Harry Potter: The Artifact Vault”. Author Jody Revenson has previously brought readers into the world of “Harry Potter” sets, props, and costumes, and in this latest installment, she tackles iconic artifacts from the film series.
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Tue, Aug 11
- Ginny Weasley's birthday
- Wed, Aug 12
- Harry's disciplinary hearing at the Ministry
- Thu, Aug 13
- Harry Potter adult hardback editions by Andrew Davidson
- Fri, Aug 14
- Jamie Parker's birthday
- Sat, Aug 15
- Jim Dale's birthday
- Sun, Aug 16
- Evanna Lynch's birthday
- “One day you’ll read Hogwarts, A History, and perhaps that will remind you that you can’t Apparate or Disapparate inside Hogwarts.
- May 13, 2006 – Nicholas Hooper is confirmed to compose the music for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Did You Know
- While filming Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Tom Felton’s Hogwarts robes had their pockets sewn shut because he kept trying to sneak food onto the set.