Sure, we all need to stay home right now, but that doesn’t mean we can’t escape into the wizarding world! “Harry Potter: Wizards Unite” and “Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery” are doing their part to ensure we can all game on!
- Tue, Jun 2
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book (US)
- Wed, Jun 3
- Jamie Marks's birthday
- Thu, Jun 4
- Trio goes through the trapdoor
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (US)
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- “Dumbledore would have been happier than anybody to think that there was a little more love in the world.”
- August 25, 2011 – J.K. Rowling was listed as one of Forbes‘s 100 Most Powerful Women.
Did You Know
- There are 1,100,086 words in the entire “Harry Potter” series.