On October 21, 2016, Chicago’s Emporium Arcade Bar (yup, that’s right: It’s an arcade bar filled with booze) released its collaboration with Central State Brewing: a sour beer called Polyjuice Potion. The night was a “Harry Potter” dream. For New Beer’s Eve, MuggleNet chatted with the Creative and Beverage Director of Emporium to ask him about the beer, the collaboration, and how he would be celebrating National Beer Day.
- Sun, Sep 20
- Harry receives his Nimbus 2000
- Sian Thomas's birthday
- Tue, Sep 22
- Tom Felton's birthday
- Thu, Sep 24
- Kate Fleetwood's birthday
- Fri, Sep 25
- Garrick Ollivander's birthday
- Sat, Sep 26
- Quirinus Quirrell's birthday
- “Curiosity is not a sin. But we should exercise caution with our curiosity.”
- March 24, 2003 – The word “Muggle” is added to the Oxford English Dictionary, thanks to Harry Potter’s popularity.
Did You Know
- During the Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone film, viewers can hear Rubeus Hagrid playing Hedwig’s Theme on a flute right before the trio approaches and asks him about obtaining Norbert.