Studying history makes one ponder about historical preservation in the “Harry Potter” series.
- Tue, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Wed, Jul 8
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- “And what in the name of Merlin’s most baggy Y-fronts was that about?”
- January 5, 2008 – Warner Bros. announces that all of their films, including the Harry Potter series, will only be produced in Blu-ray, thus immediately ending the HD-DVD/Blu-ray war.
Did You Know
- Quidditch started in the 11th century at a place called Queerditch Marsh, which is not marked on Muggle maps because wizards have made the place unplottable. Originally, it was quite a crude game played on broomsticks with just the Quaffle.