On October 21, 2016, Chicago’s Emporium Arcade Bar (yup, that’s right: It’s an arcade bar filled with booze) released its collaboration with Central State Brewing: a sour beer called Polyjuice Potion. The night was a “Harry Potter” dream. For New Beer’s Eve, MuggleNet chatted with the Creative and Beverage Director of Emporium to ask him about the beer, the collaboration, and how he would be celebrating National Beer Day.
- Sun, Sep 20
- Harry receives his Nimbus 2000
- Sian Thomas's birthday
- Tue, Sep 22
- Tom Felton's birthday
- Thu, Sep 24
- Kate Fleetwood's birthday
- Fri, Sep 25
- Garrick Ollivander's birthday
- Sat, Sep 26
- Quirinus Quirrell's birthday
- “But you’re Muggles! We must have a drink! What’s that you’ve got there? Oh, you’re changing Muggle money. Molly, look!”
- September 10, 2007 – Harry Potter is named the highest-grossing motion picture franchise of all time, with $4.47 billion in ticket sales.
Did You Know
- Arthur Weasley has two brothers.