Discrimination within the wizarding world is prevalent. This is the first article in a three-part series exploring social dynamics in the wizarding world and forms a framework for understanding the social hierarchy between wizards and all magical creatures.
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- Mon, Jul 13
- OWL results arrive at the Burrow
- Wed, Jul 15
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie
- WWoHP at Universal Japan's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 16
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book
- “Queen, honey. Well, I’m just curious, when were you going to wake me up? After we’d had five kids?”
- October 6, 2011 – The opening date for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is announced for March 31, 2012.
Did You Know
- Muggles who go near Hogwarts would not be able to use their phones. Magic makes Muggle devices stop working or act up.