Daniel Radcliffe talks all things Broadway as he discusses his new role in “The Lifespan of a Fact” and why he doesn’t intend to see “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child”.
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Thu, Aug 6
- Harry blows up Aunt Marge
- Sat, Aug 8
- Katie Leung's birthday
- Tue, Aug 11
- Ginny Weasley's birthday
- Wed, Aug 12
- Harry's disciplinary hearing at the Ministry
- “Longbottom, kindly do not reveal that you can’t even perform a simple Switching Spell in front of anyone from Durmstrang!”
- July 31, 2008 – It is announced that The Tales of Beedle the Bard, originally only to be read by the owners of the seven handwritten copies, would be published worldwide on December 4, with all proceeds being given to charity.
Did You Know
- The first review of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was given by Alice Newton, the daughter of the founder of Bloomsbury, at age 8: “The excitement in this book made me feel warm inside. I think it is possibly one of the best books an 8/9 year old could read.”