Australian sleepwear designer Peter Alexander has launched the “Off to Hogwarts” collection, a magical assortment of “Potter”-themed pajamas and sleepwear accessories.
- Tue, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Wed, Jul 8
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- “I know what you are known as. But to me, I’m afraid, you will always be Tom Riddle. It is one of the irritating things about old teachers. I am afraid that they never quite forget their charges’ youthful beginnings.”
- August 27, 2013 – The fifteenth anniversary boxed set of the Harry Potter series with new cover art by Kazu Kibuishi is released.
Did You Know
- So many fans visit King’s Cross Station to take pictures of Platforms 9 and 10 that the station management erected a sign that says “Platform 9 3/4,” which, in the Harry Potter books, is invisible to Muggles but acts as a gateway for witches and wizards.