“Harry Potter” holiday-themed Funko Pop! figures have been announced. Get a head start on your holiday shopping and preorder these new figures today!
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Tue, Aug 11
- Ginny Weasley's birthday
- Wed, Aug 12
- Harry's disciplinary hearing at the Ministry
- Thu, Aug 13
- Harry Potter adult hardback editions by Andrew Davidson
- Fri, Aug 14
- Jamie Parker's birthday
- Sat, Aug 15
- Jim Dale's birthday
- “May I offer you a cough drop, Dolores?”
- January 17, 2005 – Rumors surfaced of a Harry Potter-themed restaurant, but they were quickly denied.
Did You Know
- So many fans visit King’s Cross Station to take pictures of Platforms 9 and 10 that the station management erected a sign that says “Platform 9 3/4,” which, in the Harry Potter books, is invisible to Muggles but acts as a gateway for witches and wizards.