Universal Orlando Resort released a new 360º VR game this week! Featuring items sold by those wild Weasley twins, you must race against the clock to find all the items and earn points. Check it out here and take the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes Challenge for yourself!
- Thu, Jun 4
- Trio goes through the trapdoor
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (US)
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- “Pity you can’t attach an extra arm to yours [broom], Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you.”
- March 1, 2001 – Two schoolbooks from Harry Potter’s world – Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages – are released. All the profits go to Comic Relief, a British charity.
Did You Know
- Forty versions of Salazar Slytherin’s infamous locket had to be created to accommodate Harry Potter and Ron Weasley’s failed attempts to destroy it during filming.