Universal Orlando Resort released a new 360º VR game this week! Featuring items sold by those wild Weasley twins, you must race against the clock to find all the items and earn points. Check it out here and take the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes Challenge for yourself!
- Sat, Oct 3
- Christian Coulson's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Illustrated Edition
- Sun, Oct 4
- Minerva McGonagall's birthday
- Will Theakston's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Illustrated Edition
- Mon, Oct 5
- Dumbledore's Army forms at the Hog's Head
- Tiana Benjamin's birthday
- Tue, Oct 6
- Scarlett Byrne's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone Illustrated Edition
- Wed, Oct 7
- Umbridge almost catches Sirius in Gryffindor Tower fireplace
- Educational Decree No. 24 is passed
- Mark Radcliffe's birthday
- Thu, Oct 8
- Ian Hart's birthday
- “Dear, dear. Miss Brown, would you mind running along to the head-mistress and informing her that we have an escaped firework in our classroom?”
- July 1, 2013 – Entertainment Weekly ranks the Harry Potter series as seventh on their list of greatest books of all time.
Did You Know
- The curse of the Defense Against the Dark Arts position was inspired by the Spinal Tap drummers dying in bizarre circumstances.