WB releases nine high-res Deathly Hallows, Part 1 stills first seen in Entertainment Weekly, confirms Hedwig plot change
We’ve just received a nice treat from Warner Brothers! Nine high-res stills from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1. These were first seen in the most recent issue of Entertainment Weekly. Enjoy!
– Harry says goodbye to Hedwig
– The Death Eaters at Malfoy Manor
– Hermione hands Harry ‘Life and Lies’
– Xenophilius on the steps of his home
– Hermione sets up protection charms
– Harry slides and reaches for something
– Ron and Harry on the lookout in London
– Ginny and Harry kiss
– Harry and Hagrid on the motorbike
On Hedwig’s Departure: The image depicting Harry letting Hedwig fly away included the following description from WB: “Everyone mounts up and leaves Privet Drive. Harry says goodbye to Hedwig.” So this does confirm that Harry lets Hedwig go prior to his departure.
Some MuggleNet readers are saying a leaked copy of the script reveals that Hedwig flies back to save Harry during the Seven Potter fights, and THEN she gets killed as she protects Harry. Thanks to Alex from TheRemembrall.org!