An Australian IMAX website has the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 runtime listed on their website: 125 minutes.
That means the film is the shortest of all eight. Below is a list of how they all stack up.
Having seen a test screening two months ago, I can assure you that a 2 hour Potter film is nothing to be worried about. The film moves with such high energy that you’ll feel plenty satisfied by the time the credits roll.
– Sorcerer’s Stone: 152 minutes
- Chamber of Secrets: 161 minutes
- Prisoner of Azkaban: 141 minutes
– Goblet of Fire: 157 minutes
– Order of the Phoenix: 138 minutes
– Half-Blood Prince: 153 minutes
– Deathly Hallows, Part 1: 147 minutes
– Deathly Hallows, Part 2: 125 minutes
Thanks to Sujay for the tip.