We are entering the home stretch with only ONE week left to go in this year’s Advent Calendar Giveaway, and we still have some AMAZING prizes to give away. But here is the thing… if you are not playing, you are NOT winning! So enter today and tomorrow and the next day… all the way through Christmas Day!
How do you enter, you ask? Simple! Go to the 2013 Advent Calendar Event Page RIGHT HERE, and search with your cursor for a hidden window on the Dumbledore’s office painting by Keith James. When you find the hidden window, hover with your mouse to see the hidden written clue. Use the two clues to find ONE specific page from the MuggleNet family of sites, including MuggleNet, MuggleNet Interactive, MuggleNet FanFiction, Alohomora!, and the MuggleNet Blog. When you find the page, you WILL KNOW IT! Answer the trivia question on that page, and submit your information to the MuggleNet Blog entry form. We have even added a BONUS TRIVIA QUESTION to give you an additional entry for the day. Then cross your fingers, and hope to be announced a winner just like these last winners from Days 11-15:
- Day 11: Jacointa K. from Australia – A follow on Twitter by Harry Potter actor Rohan Gotobed (young Sirius Black in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2)
- Day 12: Rita P. from Portela, Portugal – a goodie bag from The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4
- Day 13: Valerie B. from Canton, IL, USA – Deathly Hallows necklace
- Day 14: Alessia D. from Quebec, Canada – Adult Harry Potter robe from BuyCostumes
- Day 15: Aaron B. from Kankakee, IL, USA – Broomstick bookmarks
We have some more AMAZING prizes to give away, including a meet and greet with a Harry Potter star, a Skype call with an actress of the Harry Potter movies, an autographed picture of Griphook, a family pack of tickets to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, AWESOME Harry Potter merchandise from Alivan’s Master Wandmakers and the Hogsmeade Station Gift Shop, and a remote control Kymera Wand from The Wand Company.
You can participate every day, multiple times per day. So what are you waiting for? ‘TIS THE SEASON FOR US TO GIVE TO YOU!