The latest episode of our Harry Potter podcast has arrived! Join Andrew, Eric, Micah and myself for this installment where we discuss the WB Studio Tour in depth, news, and the latest on Pottermore.
- MuggleNet's Keith Hawk joins us to talk about his time at the Studio Tour!
- The best sets, the prices, the atmosphere, and much more are discussed.
- How does the Butterbeer compare to the drink found in the park in Orlando?
- Is it worth a trip from the United States?
- What should be added to the tour in the future?
- Pottermore is opening soon. We review the eBook store.
- David Yates talks cutting Dumbledore's funeral from Half-Blood Prince. SHOULD it have been cut?
- Harry Potter Wizards Collection features are announced.
- The MuggleNet guys talk about their April Fools prank.
- We'll be at LeakyCon 2012 AND Ascendio 2012!
- We begin our review of the new content on Pottermore: This episode we discuss Wands.
- What are each of our wand types? How does Jo come up with all these details for so many wands?
The show is available for download through all the regular outlets. Refresh your iTunes Podcast section to get the latest episode. If you haven't subscribed (for free), click here! No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. Enjoy!