From Florida to California, and now even Japan, Harry Potter has left its native England to leave a lasting impact on the Muggle world through its theme parks. Enter a world where the magic is REAL from the classrooms and corridors of Hogwarts Castle, to the charming shops of Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, and even the dark streets of Knockturn Alley. Plus, experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement. Every turn you take you’ll feel as if you’re living in the Harry Potter stories you know and love.
- Fri, Jul 20
- Jeff Rawle's birthday
- Sat, Jul 21
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book
- Jamie Waylett's birthday
- Sun, Jul 22
- Rhys Ifans's birthday
- Mon, Jul 23
- Daniel Radcliffe's birthday
- Tue, Jul 24
- Letters from Hogwarts begin to arrive at No. 4 Privet Drive
- Joshua Hansen's birthday
- Betty Alvarez's birthday
- Wed, Jul 25
- Cherrelle Skeete's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts One and Two: The OfficialPlayscript of the Original West End Production
- “What are Fred and I, next-door neighbors?”
- October 31, 2007 – J.K. Rowling updates her official website saying that she does not approve of “companion books” or “encyclopedias” to her series and later that day files suit in a Manhattan court against Harry Potter Lexicon owner Steve Vander Ark.
Did You Know
- During filming for “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”, Rupert Grint caught swine flu.