From Florida to California, and now even Japan, Harry Potter has left its native England to leave a lasting impact on the Muggle world through its theme parks. Enter a world where the magic is REAL from the classrooms and corridors of Hogwarts Castle, to the charming shops of Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, and even the dark streets of Knockturn Alley. Plus, experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement. Every turn you take you’ll feel as if you’re living in the Harry Potter stories you know and love.
- Tue, Feb 27
- Timothy Spall's birthday
- Wed, Feb 28
- Georgina Leonidas's birthday
- Alfred Burke's birthday (RIP)
- Poppy Miller's birthday
- Thu, Mar 1
- Ron takes Romilda Vane's love potion
- Ronald Weasley's birthday
- Steffan Rhodri's birthday
- Fri, Mar 2
- Sophie Reid's birthday
- Sat, Mar 3
- Katherine Waterston's birthday
- Miranda Richardson's birthday
- Mon, Mar 5
- Paul Ritter's birthday
- Rita Skeeter publishes "Harry Potter's Secret Heartache"
- “What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows.”
- October 31, 2007 – J.K. Rowling updates her official website saying that she does not approve of “companion books” or “encyclopedias” to her series and later that day files suit in a Manhattan court against Harry Potter Lexicon owner Steve Vander Ark.
Did You Know
- “The Mirror of Erised” is J.K. Rowling’s favorite chapter in the first book.