From Florida to California, and now even Japan, Harry Potter has left its native England to leave a lasting impact on the Muggle world through its theme parks. Enter a world where the magic is REAL from the classrooms and corridors of Hogwarts Castle, to the charming shops of Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, and even the dark streets of Knockturn Alley. Plus, experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement. Every turn you take you’ll feel as if you’re living in the Harry Potter stories you know and love.
- Fri, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sat, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- Nicole Rivera's birthday
- Tue, May 29
- Ginny is taken into the Chamber of Secrets
- Lockhart erases own memory with Ron's wand
- Harry defeats Tom Riddle and destroys diary
- Wed, May 30
- Victoria Velasco's birthday
- Dobby is FREE!
- Thu, May 31
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (UK)
- Harry dreams in Divination and looks in the Pensieve
- Colin Farrell's birthday
- Michele Berg's birthday
- “You actually are joking, Perce. . . . I don’t think I’ve heard you joke since you were —”
- August 26, 2013 – MuggleCast records its last regularly scheduled episode.
Did You Know
- In the script, the flashbacks to Lord Voldemort killing Harry Potter’s parents were written by J.K. Rowling herself. The producers knew she was the only one who knew exactly what happened.