Scotland just crowned Jo the Queen of Twitter. Here’s ten reasons why they’re right!
- Wed, Jun 26
- Tolga Safer's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book
- Ron tries to call Harry on the "fellytone"
- Thu, Jun 27
- Matthew Lewis's birthday
- Stephanie Norton's birthday
- Fri, Jun 28
- Dobby's birthday
- Sun, Jun 30
- Rebecca Gannam's birthday
- Dumbledore is murdered by Severus Snape
- Dumbledore and Harry go to cave for Horcrux
- Predrag Bjelac's birthday
- Mon, Jul 1
- Rufus Scrimgeour becomes Minister of Magic
- MuggleNet Interactive's anniversary
- “Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood — I’ve found you a Seeker.”
- March 10, 2006 – Forbes publishes their list of the world’s richest people and ranks J.K. Rowling at #746, with an estimated net worth of $1 billion.
Did You Know
- In the world of wizard currency, there are 29 bronze Knuts to a silver Sickle and 17 Sickles to a gold Galleon. In Muggle money, a Galleon is worth about £5, but exchange rates can vary.