In this installment of MuggleNet’s Christmas Crossovers, we imagine what the wizarding world would have been like if Harry had never been born.
- Thu, Jun 20
- Shefali Chowdhury's birthday
- Fri, Jun 21
- McGonagall returns to Hogwarts
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book
- Wizarding world knows Voldemort is back
- Catherine Lai's birthday
- Sun, Jun 23
- Dudley Dursley's birthday
- Mon, Jun 24
- Cedric Diggory is murdered by Lord Voldemort, who got his body back
- Third task of Triwizard Tournament
- Wed, Jun 26
- Ron tries to call Harry on the "fellytone"
- Tolga Safer's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book
- “We teachers are rather good at magic, you know.”
- April 27, 2011 – The first trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 is released worldwide.
Did You Know
- Did you know that @jk_rowling mapped out the Hogwarts grounds while writing “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone?” The map includes instructions to get to Hogsmeade: “To reach the school by stagecoach, go right around lake to front entrance at North.”