Rupert Grint wins multiple Audience Choice Awards for his role in “It’s Only a Play”! Find out which awards he’ll be taking home here!
- Mon, May 20
- Paul Whitehouse's birthday
- Jon Key's birthday
- Ellie Vengala's birthday
- Fri, May 24
- Harry and Ron meet Aragog in Forbidden Forest
- Sophie Wehner's birthday
- Jim Broadbent's birthday
- Sat, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sun, May 26
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- “Magic blooms only in rare souls. You came today because of a craving and a knowledge that the old ways serve us no longer.”
- April 14, 2012 – Pottermore opens to the general public.
Did You Know
- Arthur Weasley has two brothers.