What do wizards read in their spare time? We’re diving into the topic of the most wacky and interesting magical books mentioned in the “Harry Potter” series.
- Mon, Dec 17
- Harry discovers he is a Parselmouth
- First meeting of the Dueling Club
- Tue, Dec 18
- Fred and George give Harry the Marauder's Map
- James Payton's birthday
- Nagini attacks Mr. Weasley
- Nearly Headless Nick and Justin Finch-Fletchley are petrified
- Harry and Cho kiss in the Room of Requirement
- Wed, Dec 19
- Harry and the Weasleys visit St. Mungo's
- Thu, Dec 20
- Luna is captured by Death Eaters
- Slughorn's Christmas party
- SpeakBeasty's anniversary
- Fri, Dec 21
- Martin Bayfield's birthday
- Sat, Dec 22
- Ralph Fiennes's birthday
- “I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw, and Mr. Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours.”
- February 23, 2012 – J.K. Rowling announces that she is writing her first novel for adults.
Did You Know
- The Sorting Hat took 5 and a half minutes to figure out whether to put Minerva McGonagall in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.