EA Games to Release “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” Video Game
Electronic Arts (EA) Games announced that a video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone will be released for PlayStation and PC, as well as for Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color. It is scheduled to be released on November 15, 2001, to coincide with the theatrical release of the film adaptation on November 16. In the game, you will be Harry Potter, learning to master all things magical in a world filled with wizardry, fun, and danger. The adventure begins as Harry arrives at Hogwarts. You will attend lessons, learn and cast spells, explore Hogwarts and Diagon Alley, and represent Gryffindor in Quidditch. Interact with unforgettable characters such as Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, and Rubeus Hagrid. Overcome mental and magical challenges to defeat You-Know-Who.
- Journey into the world of Harry Potter on your PlayStation.
- Climb, jump, and sneak as you explore 3D environments faithful to Hogwarts and its grounds.
- Attend lessons to learn spells and potions through fun puzzles and mini-games.
- Battle evil creatures using all of Harry’s abilities.
- Learn to fly on a broomstick and lead your House to victory in the wizard sport of Quidditch.
- Shop at Dragon Alley and take a fast-paced 3D roller coaster ride through Gringotts.
- Uncover special items including the Invisibility Cloak, wizard sweets, potion ingredients, Chocolate Frog Famous Wizard Cards, and broomsticks.