MuggleCast #130: Matt Can Feel It
This week's episode of our Harry Potter podcast features an interview with Paul DeGeorge of Harry and the Potters, who talks to us about his Wizard Rock Band and his second annual charity effort. Plus:
– Del Toro isn't directing Deathly Hallows, and we react.
– MuggleMail covers last week's hot topics.
– The MuggleNet song, created in 2005, makes its worldwide debut.
– Chapter by Chapter: Chapter 13.
– Did the locket have any effect on Umbridge?
– Mad-Eye's Eye on the toad's door makes us sad.
– Make the Connection ideas from listeners like you.
– A Pensieve Possibilities list sent in by MuggleCast Fan Forum listeners.
All that and much more can be found on this week's show! Of note, this is our longest episode ever recorded (besides our 12-hour live show). To download, we recommend subscribing for free through either Apple iTunes or the ZUNE Marketplace. You can also find full shownotes and alternate download links at the MuggleCast website. Enjoy!